Woo hoo! Finally, moving on from 8th grade! Next year I will a freshman in Highschool and I am really excited. Some people cried or felt sad after our promotional ceremony, but I'm just glad to move on to something new! After the ceremony, me and my friends went out to lunch at this great italian returaunt, Mongiamos. Then we went and got gelatos (sooo good!), hung out, and said our goodbyes for the summer!
i am gorgeous, lovely, sweet, perfect...just kidding. really, i was just kidding. i like music and drama, was nominated to be Girl of the Year at my school, and i only eat oatmeal when it is really hot, or it is totally gross. i teach kids piano, violin, and viola, and that is how i "make my living" cuz i don't get any money from mom or dad. i am kind of random at times, but i know when to be serious. the problem it...its hard to be serious! i luuuuuuuv my friends and love hanging out with them too!
1 comment:
Congratulations Autumn! Yahoo! I hope you have a wonderful time in highschool.
Post a Comment